- 1 General information
- 2 Privacy and security
- 3 Billing companies and descriptions
- 4 Declined and pending transactions
- 5 Delayed charges
- 6 Overcharges
- 7 Foreign currencies
- 8 Card declined
- 9 Refund policy
- 10 Disputed charges and fraud
- 11 Contact Support
- Access and membership to this site is absolutely free.
- The only time you will be charged is when you decide to purchase tokens.
- All purchases are one-time charges, meaning you will never be charged again for the same purchase.
- We do NOT use recurring charges or use other deceptive billing practices.
- Since we have no paid memberships or subscriptions, there is never a need cancel your account. You will never be charged again.
- There are NO coupons, sales, or discounts. Tokens packages are always the same price for everyone, everywhere.
- Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Please see our Refund policy below.
Privacy and security
- Your privacy and security are our top priorities.
- We will never send anything to your postal mail address.
- All transactions are handled by trusted third-party billing companies, listed below. (This means we do not have access to your credit card information.)
- All transactions pass through secure servers utilizing at least 128-bit encryption.
Billing companies and descriptions
All purchases are handled by one of the following secure and trusted third-party payment processors.
Declined and pending transactions
In rare cases, when a credit card purchase is declined, you may still see a pending charge on your credit card balance for a few days. This pending charge will go away by itself within 7-10 business days and you will not be charged anything since the purchase was declined.
This situation happens more often with the payment processors CCBill and Netbilling, and less often with Epoch.
Here is the technical explanation:
This unusual situation may arise when your credit card bank approves the transaction but the payment processor still denies the transaction because, for example, the address you entered did not match the billing address or your CVV2 number was incorrect. In this case, the credit card puts a hold on the funds for up to 7-10 days, but since the payment processor declined the transaction, the funds will not be withdrawn.
The only way for the hold to be released early (before it goes away naturally in a few days) is for the payment processor to fax an authorization letter to the credit card bank, which they will not do because it is impractical. So please be patient and just wait the few days for the hold to be released.
Based on our experience, this happens more often with debit cards, and it is particularly annoying when it happens with gift cards and pre-paid cards. The funds will be released back to the gift card, but it just takes longer.
Please understand that there is absolutely nothing we can do to help or speed up the process.
In some cases, a purchase may show up on your credit card statement as having been made on a different date, usually a day or two after you actually made the purchase.
This can happen for a number of reasons such as bank holidays, weekends, differences in time zones across countries, etc.
It may look as if you were double-charged or otherwise over-billed when you see more transactions on a given date than you made, so just keep in mind that they are likely just transactions from a previous day.
There is absolutely no way for us to double-charge you for a single purchase.
The prices you are charged for token packages are clearly posted and we never charge any additional fees.
However, in very rare cases, some customers have reported that the amount they see charged on their bank statement is slightly higher than the posted price.
This may be for one of the following reasons:
- The higher price on the bank statement is the authorization and not the settled charge. Sometimes payment processors authorize cards for slightly more than the transaction amount but then the final settled charge shows up as the correct amount after a few days.
- Some credit cards, and especially debit cards, may charge various additional transaction fees which show up as a higher transaction amount.
- If you are outside of the United States or making a purchase in a currency other than US Dollars, the payment processor may add a surcharge for the currency conversion. This is explained in more detail in the next section.
If you are overcharged on a purchase, our recommendation is that you:
- Try using a different payment processor on future purchases.
- Try using a different credit card.
All of our prices are set in US Dollars.
Our payment processors use the current exchange rates to charge prices in other world currencies. These prices may change every day as the market exchange rate changes. The currency exchange rate offered by our payment processors will likely be slightly worse than the global market rate since that is how they charge a fee for the currency conversion.
We offer several different payment processors so that our members can use the one that offers them the best price.
Unlike other websites, we do not discriminate between countries and charge members from some countries more than others.
If you attempt to make a purchase and your card is declined, we will generally not have any additional information as to why it was declined. Here are a few things we suggest:
- Call your credit card company and ask them why the charge was declined.
- Try using a different credit card.
- Try using a different payment processor.
If none of these work, please Contact Support.
If you would like a refund, please Contact Support and we will do our best to help you.
We are sometimes able to issue token refunds for:
- Technical problems (the site breaks and takes your tokens.)
- Unsatisfactory private shows (please end the show as soon as possible.)
We are NOT able to issue token refunds for:
- Tips (Tips are gifts and cannot be reversed, just like in real life.)
- Group shows and spy shows (You can leave this type of show any time.)
If you have sufficient tokens in your account, we can refund any purchase made in the past 30 days back to your credit card used to make that purchase, up to $1000.
As part of our 100% satisfaction guarantee, new members that are not satisfied with our website may contact us for a full refund within 30 days of their purchase as long as they have not used more than 200 tokens.
Unfortunately, we are unable to issue partial refunds to your credit card.
If you contact the payment processor or credit card company directly and ask them for a refund, our system will automatically assume that the charge came from a stolen credit card and will therefore blacklist you from ever returning to our website.
If you would like a refund, please Contact Support and we will refund you ourselves.
Disputed charges and fraud
Any sort of disputed charge, charge-back, stop-payment, or anything else that prevents us from collecting the funds on a purchase that you made will be treated as fraud. Your account will be blacklisted and we will fight to the fullest extent of the law to collect the funds for our Cammers.
Even threatening to dispute a charge with your credit card or bank will likely lead to your being banned.
It is much easier to just Contact Support and ask for a refund.
If a transaction results in a disputed charge by mistake, we may allow the member an opportunity to repay the balance to bring the account back into good standing.
- You will need to Contact Support with a detailed explanation of what caused the disputed charge.
- You will receive a link that will allow you to repay the balance.
- After repaying the balance, you will need to Contact Support again and your account will be reinstated.
NOTE: It is very important that you repay any disputed charges through our system, because if you simply call your credit card company and have the chargebacks reversed, we do NOT receive those funds and therefore your account would not be reinstated.
If you have any additional questions, please Contact Support and we will get back to you right away.